Wednesday, May 13, 2009

First Mission!

Ok gals, our first mission/project is the ASK campaign Banquet dinner on Sunday, May 17th. I have heard that it is a business casual/dressy event. I for one am quite excited to dress up for an event for our church because as you know, we are a casual bunch of Jesus freaks. Anywhooooo- does anyone need anything? Cute top, skirt, dress, shoes, accessories, purse....strapless bra?!!!! Let's get this party started!

I need a cute black clutch- nothing too fancy. No sequins or anything- just trendy and cute!Anyone willing to let me borrow? I plan on taking a couple of pics at the the banquet since me and the hub will be dressed up (which is rare!)

Post pics, or let me know if you have something that will work!!!

-Jodi Shippey

No comments:

Post a Comment