Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What we are about

Welcome to Ask Your Girls! My passion for this blog came from my love for God, friends, and fashion. As friends, we are encouraged to share, lift each other up, and help each other feel beautiful! This blog is dedicated to the ladies out there who need an item, for instance:


Girl #1"I am going to a wedding and need a dress...I am looking for something black and at the knee, I am a size 6ish"

Girl # 2 " I have something that may work for you...let me post a pic of it!"

Girl # 3 " Hey gals, I have a HOT clutch that would go perfect with your cute black dress- here is a pic!"



OR it could work this way:


Girl #1 "I want to sell my gold peep toe pumps.. I am asking 20.00. Any takers? They are a size 7"

Girl #2 " I want them!!!!!"

3 comments:

  1. I am excited about "Ask your girls"!!!! Let the asking begin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great idea! I am always in need of things to borrow and not have to spend money i dont have.

    ReplyDelete